Snow delay?

Good, snowy morning. We’re ready to go for tonight’s Pinecone Workshop. But we’re wondering if you still want to attend, what with all the snow on the ground.
Please email me back at, or call Regina at 928.773.9744, and let us know if you’re still up for it. If we get several cancellations, we will reschedule the session.
If we don’t hear from anyone, we will be at the Elks Lodge at 6 p.m. today, glue guns at the ready.
Speaking of glue guns ~ If you have a glue gun or a glue pot, please bring it. Fourteen people have signed up for the workshop, so we could use a couple more glue melters.
We look forward to hearing from you and/or seeing you tonight.

This entry was posted in Meeting information. Bookmark the permalink.